Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Congratulations On Oregnant Note

Marathon Cognac Jarnac - November 14, 2009

This year, they are only 2 and 3 ASJistes volunteers who represent the marathon Cheverny Jarnac. Philippe
will run the marathon, Veronica, Cecilia and Anita will be the arrival of supplies.

I'll just run 10 miles,''because''my hind legs have not completely forgotten the marathon last weekend.
John Paul has been with us for the marathon run also, his 9th this year. Wow, I found''insane''more than me !!!!! On Friday evening
, Cognac-Schweppes is flowing, and we find ourselves at the table of''Friends''Jesus.
Hubert, as usual provided the Médoc. We will not die of thirst !!!!!!
Sunday morning, Philippe, Jean-Paul and Jesus are''fine''in their costumes.

I quietly during my 10 km, and Philippe buckle his marathon 3H42'avec costume and camera. Hat ... ... .. Rose hat !!!!!
Jesus found his devil on the course, and Jean-Paul''''galley with his knee ...

A marathon every 15 days, perhaps too !!!!!!
We meet around 20:00 in the evening gala. Florine is a beautiful T-Shirt Cheverny''2009''and chose the 2 most beautiful boys in the evening we present !!!!!!!

I also put my two knees at the disposal of the 2 prettiest waitresses for the evening ...

What dedication to the promotion of Cheverny Marathon! And Veronica
who believes that I enjoy ...
Sunday morning, Philip and''3''chicks participate in the hike in the rain.
yet another lesson in courage !!!!!
And this is not the only one. At 4:30 p.m., I attend to the passage of Serge Girard, who toured the 27 countries of the European community.

It will cover a total of over 25,000 km. He has been gone for exactly a month, and must travel 70 km per day for one year. Who says better?

See you next week for new adventures.

Christian Hurson

0 comments:

Post a Comment