Sunday, November 15, 2009

Showing Off One's Boobs

Nice - Cannes - The marathon''early bird''- November 8, 2009

3 ASJistes had put the program on the Nice-Cannes marathon. The marathon started in 2008 has risen in the first year in 2nd place French marathons.

Anne Séverine and I, we set the goal at 3:25. It must be a bit ambitious ...
Passage mandatory Saturday at the Marathon Village. Even at 900 km from here is amazing how many famous people that we can meet!
10,450 registrants, the number of participants is identical to last year. The departure is at 8:00, the weather will be perfect with overcast and no wind.

Sunday, the alarm goes off at 4:30, breakfast at the apartment, and we take the 6:34 train to Cannes to Nice. A crowded train''of''marathon without a ticket.
8:00: departure on the promenade des Anglais. The setting is beautiful. We are at the back of the airlock 3:15, to precede the 3:30 group. A flat course and rolling. Until the semi, we are still together and the sea view is nice.
Girls were slightly lower pace, and I leave on the basis set: 4'50''per kilo ...
From the 27th km, the real fun begins with a round of increasingly steep''.''










32nd km, my legs behind me are aware of my''under-training.''
the 35th, I am overwhelmed by Jesus. Despite his pain everywhere,''''resurrects always approaching the finish. For once he runs into''civil''.
For me though, is''my''Stations of the Cross because I have more and more sore legs. I'm catching up with those I doubled between the 20th and 30th.
the 40th, we arrived on the Croisette in Cannes, Anne is my height, and continues on a pace I can not hang ...
The finish line is there. Happy to finish!!
Result - Anne: 3.30 '02''- Christian: 3.31 '04''- Severine: 3.34 '59''.
Finally, we will say it's not bad ...

The day ends at Frejus in an exhibition on the''dam''Malpasset whose rupture occurred 50 years ago. A wave of 60 meters high swept away everything in its path and has 392 victims. When you see the pictures, for us it was''''bienpasset

48 hours after we have lunch on the terrace in Nice, we're in a T-shirt, the sun shines, and it is difficult to imagine that some are in the gray !!!!!!!

The next appointment is in Jarnac

Christian Hurson

0 comments:

Post a Comment